Wednesday 8 June 2011

Production

so far during my process of the production i have edited all my animation with the drawings and scanning onto the computer and then edited out onto adobe premiere and also by using campus video motion to make it look more old movie with a drawing style to it. i have edited it all and now have come down to creating the audio for it as for my target is to first record all the voice overs with different actors and then edit them onto adobe audition and once completed then place them into adobe premiere and compare both the animation and the audio piece and check to see if i need to either cut down on the audio or cut down on the animation im still a bit uncertain about my animation because i need to decide with how much time should be on and also think about is it too fast for viewers to see so hopefully once i sorted out my audio i be able to fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment