Monday 6 June 2011

production

i have set myself a target from the last time i have scanned and edited on the computer and my goal was to complete all of my drawings and then scanned them onto the pc so i have completed my challenge by making sure i have done all of the drawings that i needed to do and also make sure that they are all highlighted and then scanned on to the pc and then will be able to edit the last of my drawings on to the  adobe premiere and then once i will complete that my next goal will be sorting out my audio but in my drawings there was a bit of a mistake were one of my drawings was damage so i had to redrawn the picture again but i managed to complete so far in my last update i had 157 frames on my production for the animation and now i have 231 frames which was more than i predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment