Sunday 15 May 2011

character profile

This is my first drawing of my character Adrestia the Goddess of Revenge and also drawn different outfits that she would wear first one her old Ancient Greece armour and then another in her school uniform i also drawn several emotions and faces to get a more better picture with her character and personality.

Then i also had a try using photoshop to colour in one of the frame shots that i would be using for my production and also to see if it would be an good atempt to colour in my animation but depending on my time with the drawings and also time to develop the voices and script for the characters. This was my first time in colouring my animation on photoshop and use the software for this idea.

 Adrestia character profile
  coloured page

No comments:

Post a Comment