Saturday 21 May 2011

Olympian Gods & Goddesses of Ancient Greek Mythology

whilst continuing my production work for my final major project i came accross an interesting video that has helped me to learn more about the Greek Goddesses and also give each detail to them and also helped me conclude that Ares and Aphrodite did have an affair and made my progression of my final major project contiunning on this is the video that i had found.



this is also the other video that i had found containing about the Gods of Ancient Greek Mythology and also help me a lot to learn more about there personalities aswell as there god powers and here is the video that i found.




These videos have also helped me learned about troy and how each god and goddess was and also taught me how each god was involved during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment