Tuesday 17 May 2011

Symbol

For my animation Synopisis i'm creating characters from Ancient Greek times and also for my main character i decided to have Ares the God of War and since my character will be his and Aphrodite the Goddess of love daughter i thought about having a symbol which will demostrate it's meaning and also since my character name starts with A for Adrestia at first i thought about the planet symbols because during roman/greek times they believed that each god also hold there own planet for example Zeus - Jupiter so since Ares is the planet of Mars and Aphrodite is the planet of Venus i thought about combinning the symbols together but once i tested this theory out it but it didn't turned out like a i planned so instead i decided to quickly change the idea god for the first letter of the alphabet but changed it abit.

Venus and Mars

 combined symbols of planets
My design for my symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment